• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

check out my new tattoo...

52 posts in this topic

Read my post again and look at the picture carefully. I think your "not seeing the forest for the trees".
You are talkin' to someone who actually likes thunderkitten so what the hell do you expect? confused-smiley-013.gif

Who asked you to join the party?

Did the rubber woman go flat again?

Get a new trick! Otherwise, we will have to stop calling you a pony and call you an [!@#%^&^]! blush.gif

Read my post again and look at the picture carefully. I think your "not seeing the forest for the trees".
You are talkin' to someone who actually likes thunderkitten so what the hell do you expect? confused-smiley-013.gif

Get a new trick! Otherwise, we will have to stop calling you a pony and call you an [!@#%^&^]! blush.gif

New trick?

Yeah...Thunderkitten...

That's a new one. makepoint.gif

New trick?

Yeah...Thunderkitten...

That's a new one. makepoint.gif

Never been used by me before. But... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Bug... 893whatthe.gif... Greggy's closin' in

(under 100 post lead!)

893whatthe.gif

I hadn't even been paying attention. 893whatthe.gif

Oh well.......the forum legend needs to take back the lead anyway. insane.gif

Screw that! 893naughty-thumb.gif

You know you want it, hippie. makepoint.gif
Nah....I don't get online unlike Dinner time anyways, as no internet at work. All the good stuff happens during work hours! frown.gif

Nah....I don't get online unlike Dinner time anyways, as no internet at work. All the good stuff happens during work hours! frown.gif

You've been on this week during the day a little......you getting online at lunchtime?

Perhaps you should complain to your boss about no longer being able to chat online during work hours. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You've been on this week during the day a little......you getting online at lunchtime?

Perhaps you should complain to your boss about no longer being able to chat online during work hours. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah...working out of the office! wink.gif

Well done tat.

But like delekkerste mentioned - PERMANENT!!!

better be permanent ! - Hurt like a SOB ! - not to mention, I still got a Batman and Spidey tattoo also....

Not to mention tattoos of thor,captain america,flash,plastic man,Namor,FF,a whole scene of JLA vs Avengers,The X-men ect..

Not to mention tattoos of thor,captain america,flash,plastic man,Namor,FF,a whole scene of JLA vs Avengers,The X-men ect..

Where are the pictures of the other tatoos? Except Plastic Man, I might not want to see where that one is... ooo.gif

Where are the pictures of the other tatoos? Except Plastic Man, I might not want to see where that one is... ooo.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Mike didn't want me to tell anyone about this and I was stunned when he sent me the scan... but I couldn't resist posting it!

It seems he's dumped his current girlfriend over a rather serious infatuation with another forum member. This appears to be serious... Maybe our first and only 'forum hook up" ever? insane.gif

Can you blame him? a hot, intelligent chick who can write fantasy all day long and loves comics... and can pay the rent selling them? I wish them the best.

268988-MikeShuleyTatoo.jpg

stooges.gif

268988-MikeShuleyTatoo.jpg.84ca0b2340fcdea28a523c72470a3d38.jpg