• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buy 1 or multiple of the same comic issue

1 or x more copy of the same  

240 members have voted

1. 1. 1 or x more copy of the same

37 posts in this topic

I have owned multiple copies of books I love in the past but I had to sell to fund other purchases. If my income was higher I would definately buy doubles and triples of my favorite comics

I have owned multiple copies of books I love in the past but I had to sell to fund other purchases. If my income was higher I would definately buy doubles and triples of my favorite comics
:whatev:

:whatev:
(shrug)

I buy two copies each of the 4 modern dreks I have in my file - 1 to read and one to keep for resale if they every go up in value. lol lol lol

However, I am collecting multiples of BA books I like, such as:

DetectiveGroupShot-1.jpg

BatmanGroupShot-1.jpg

You know I have 4 issues of Gold Keys ASTRO-BOY. This is supposed to be the first Anime Comic. I cant help myself when I see them come up for sale on E-BAY. This book is supposed to be scarce only 20-100 exsisting. If Overstreet is accurate I plan on cornering the market by about 2037 :acclaim: