• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would Batman #227 in CGC 9.0 or higher sell for??

13 posts in this topic

Title sums it up basically... I've looked at a 9.0 that sold for $203.00 in GPA data...(but we know that doesn't cover all the bases ) and a 9.2 sold for what... nearly $500.00 a couple years ago...didn't a 9.4 just sell recently for about $1,100.00.

It doesn't come up often for sale in 9.0 or higher that I've seen... what says you?? (shrug)

Title sums it up basically... I've looked at a 9.0 that sold for $203.00 in GPA data...(but we know that doesn't cover all the bases ) and a 9.2 sold for what... nearly $500.00 a couple years ago...didn't a 9.4 just sell recently for about $1,100.00.

It doesn't come up often for sale in 9.0 or higher that I've seen... what says you?? (shrug)

Looking to sell a copy Paul hm

hm

I know I'd want one 9.0 or higher and I'm sure there are tons out there who would. I think you might be able to get more than $200 with the right ebayers. (thumbs u

I know I'd want one 9.0 or higher and I'm sure there are tons out there who would. I think you might be able to get more than $200 with the right ebayers. (thumbs u

;)

and if anybody has the 9.6 Oakland copy please PM ME

this copy turned up on C-Link today...

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fcgc%2Easp%3F%5FSORT%3DYES%26f1%3Di%2ELastUpdate%26ODire1%3DDESC%26f2%3Di%2ETitle%26ODire2%3DASC%26f3%3Di%2EIssueNumber%252C%2Bi%2EVolumeNumber%26ODire3%3DASC&id=713228

Maybe a slightly soft 9.0 with CR-OW pages. Already sitting at the magic $200 mark (if that's a legit bid)...

Any of the classic Neal Adams covers are very rare in high grade and will command top dollar imo. I'll hopefully have some mid-grade ss tec from our pal Neal soon!! Woohoo!!