• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's going on with my images?

3 posts in this topic

I have some items listed on ebay. Take a look My Auctions.

When you bring up one my items and click on an image to bring up a larger image for a split second while the image is being downloaded the image looks clear and large, but then after the image is downloaded, the image shrinks a little and looks distorted. This does not happen on my own PC, but I'm at my friends house and it's happening on his PC and on my PC at work. Anybody have any idea why this occuring?? screen resolution to high? too low? I'm at a loss.

I always thought my larger images would be large and clear on any PC.

Thanks,

When you bring up one my items and click on an image to bring up a larger image for a split second while the image is being downloaded the image looks clear and large, but then after the image is downloaded, the image shrinks a little and looks distorted. This does not happen on my own PC, but I'm at my friends house and it's happening on his PC and on my PC at work. Anybody have any idea why this occuring?? screen resolution to high? too low? I'm at a loss.

Thanks,

If your using IE there is a feature that shrinks down images to screen size.

Go to

Tools

Intenet Options

Click on Advanced Tab

then scroll down to Multimedia

There should be an option called Enable Automatic image resizing. UNCHECK that and your images wont shrink

Thanks,

If your using IE there is a feature that shrinks down images to screen size.

Go to

Tools

Intenet Options

Click on Advanced Tab

then scroll down to Multimedia

There should be an option called Enable Automatic image resizing. UNCHECK that and yout images wont shrink

That worked like a charm!! THANKS A BUNCH! 5-stars for you.

I REALLY appreciate this tip.