• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just some cheap deals for my board brothers!

55 posts in this topic

That ASM #50 is pretty sweet!
Yup sorry for the crappy scans on the cgc's but they are all I could manage. It looks almost like a 7.0(the asm 50) but has some kind of impact damage on open side of book. I really dont know what else lowered it to 5.5 but it really does look good. (thumbs u

I gotta go soon guys. Second job is calling and then 3 hours after that back to my first job. So needless to say I wont be on for a while. I will look at PM and post times to dictate who takes it first. Posting it is easier for me and the rest of you though. If you want to deal better do it quick.

-Ray

Well I gotta make some money the hard way. Pm me if you want make a deal. I am very open but keep it even for both sides please. I'll have a couple more books 2moro and that will be it. See ya :busy:

Next we have an Amazing Spiderman 50 CGC 5.5 for $115 it presents very well. Was thinking about keeping it and getting Stan the man to sign but will put it up for you guys.

scan0011.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

Next we have an Amazing Spiderman 50 CGC 5.5 for $115 it presents very well. Was thinking about keeping it and getting Stan the man to sign but will put it up for you guys.

scan0011.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

SOLD to tha local bradduh! lol

Sorry no scans on these. Most of these were read, bagged and boarded. All are VF/NM (actually better but...)

$1

Uncanny X-men 280, 286 BOTH SOLD

X-men 1 SOLD

Hulk 36,38,39,40,41

Dr. Strange 74, Special Edition 1

The Spectre 1(Hal Jordan)

Amazing Spiderman 535 SOLD

$2

Daredevil Yellow 1

Ultimate Marvel Team-up 1,3

Marvel Zombies vs AOD 3

Fallen Son Wolverine, Captain America

Spiderman 1 silver still sealed in bag

$7.50

Marvel vs Army of Darkness 1-5

Stephen King's The Dark Tower 1-3

All of these are half price now! I know these are pretty random but I need the space :insane: offers welcome. As long as I dont have to pay. :makepoint:

One more before I go. Fantastic Four 100 in 5.5/6.0 for $12. Sorry about the crooked scan guys. I will try to get another scan of front up later. Thanks for looking

scan0027.jpg

scan0015.jpg

I do but they arent for sale today maybe in the future. These happen to be doubles and I dont have much space so they go as they are the lower grades. Sorry to disappoint.

Seems a bit slow so PM me with offers. I don't bite. :hi: The more you buy the more I am willing to lower prices. Shipping can be negotiated also. I am off to work soon so time stamps on offers will be used. Have a great night guys :banana: