• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFDQ

135 posts in this topic

I'm here for the chicks just like everyone else.

1581081047.jpg

I was gone forever without letting anyone know -- or anyone noticing -- but then I secretly snuck back in without anyone noticing, saw this post by Doc, & was right back home :luhv:

(Catrick glances at his own post total after about a year on the Boards, sighs, and moves on without editorial comment)

Oh, and I'm not going anywhere, this joint rocks!

that's hot.
that is so NOT hot!

I dunno. You ever see her (played by Linda Cardellini) in that catsuit in Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed? hm:cloud9:

Linda is in a class all by herself as far as "nerdy chicks" go!

she's the on in ER right?...pretty "hot" for a nerd chick lol

Guys...after this latest episode, I too am going to have to take a break from the forums for a little while and wanted to let everyone know that I'm not quitting the hobby, just taking a short break. This isn't a FDQ exit, but more of a heads up that, for personal reasons, this will be my last post for a while. :(

However, I'll probably be back after my daughter's game is over, so if I don't post between now and like 9 PM, don't write me off for good! (tsk)

that's the spirit!

lol

(Catrick glances at his own post total after about a year on the Boards, sighs, and moves on without editorial comment)

:gossip:Why do you always talk to yourself?

It kind of reminds me of someone on old school aol chat rooms. Please dont ask anyone if they want to cyber :P

It kind of reminds me of someone on old school aol chat rooms. Please dont ask anyone if they want to cyber :P

Snornk. I promise, lol

I dunno, I just like parenthetical asides, I guess....

I love a good soap opera, love triangles, internet whining and moaning and once in a while talking about funny books.

I'm staying, who else?

:busy:

We are pleased you are making progress in assessing your situation here as voluntary.This is good thinking and will be rewarded while wrong thinking will be punished. Please be advised the CGC forum is a non-smoking facility failure to observe this regulation will be considered capital non-compliance!

that's hot.
that is so NOT hot!

I dunno. You ever see her (played by Linda Cardellini) in that catsuit in Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed? hm:cloud9:

Linda is in a class all by herself as far as "nerdy chicks" go!

she's the on in ER right?...pretty "hot" for a nerd chick lol

That's the one. :) She was also in Grandma's Boy (movie) and had a big role in Freaks and Geeks (TV).

I am not leaving, well not right now, maybe later, maybe sooner, maybe never!

But then no one would even notice, no one would even care! That's it, I reserve my right, no I demand my right to go out AS A FLAMING DRAMA QUEEN!

Or maybe I'll just become a Drag Queen I mean Drama Queen and stay, so how do you like them Adams apples!!!

Snornk. I promise, lol

I dunno, I just like parenthetical asides, I guess....

So glad that is cleared up