• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink question - the wait list

4 posts in this topic

This is officially my second post to the board now! Ok, I'll stop doing that. :grin:

Sorry if this has already been covered in a previous thread, but do any of you guys have experience with the ComicLink wait list process? I just added my account for a book that only has the "wait list" option available. Just curious, but how long before you hear something back? Do you ever hear back? Has anybody purchased a book this way from ComicLink? I've had successful purchases with them in the past, but that was pure auction only.

thanks!

I've purchased many books from ComicLink, both Auction and regular format. All my transactions were to my satisfaction. However I have never had a book come up on my waitlist....probably because those books never come up for sale.

Think it means that another bidder is ahead of you so if he defaults you are next in line. I've had that happen to me a few times but after a week its probably safe to say that you missed out on a book. I would just pick up the phone and call them to make sure its gone.