• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mmehdy

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Roger Hill's EC comic book collection Aug 22 Ha auction keeps adding lots, with 335 and rising. A lot of lots now with multiple books in each, that Crypt of Terror #17 in 9.2 is stunning!
  2. I wonder how many future auctions are going to have roger's art in them?
  3. agreed, I remember the first EC auction with WS cover going for 1200 and the second going for 1000.
  4. Lookin Forward to EC Sc-Fi in 2024...cruel universe lookscool. I noticed that the Roger Hill EC collection is up to 293 items so it appears they are still adding books for the auction
  5. Haunt #14 is considered one the greatest horror covers ever by Ingles ....there was a separate print made of that many years ago, I think by Russ Cochran, also I talked to Russ about the cover, one his Favs along with WS and the story art to "By George" by Al Williamson.
  6. do we know the record price for a non-frazetta EC cover...I think that price is about to be broken in this auction
  7. Roger Hill collection has TWO copies coming up the Gaines file copy at 8.0 and a combo 1/2 issue 3d set with the copy being 6.0....GO FOR IT
  8. I lived it....from 61 up and man or man did we get a bargain for 12cents
  9. ok try this go to Ha.com and hit comics....then click load more at the bottom of the list of auctions...then LOL click VIEW ALL on that bottom... more auctions will come up go to AUG 22 roger hill EC collection and page 3 and bingo!!!! PS 286 items listed and going up
  10. Auction 40273...its up there along with ALL the annuals...its trickly you have to hit all auction under comics and then VIEW ALL...page three of four..... 1-5.0, 2-8.0, and 3-8.5. WSF 1-6.5, 2 is 5.5 , TFT etc
  11. There is a lot more evidence of what really happened.....peak year for Marvel in the 60's .....tough choice between 1963 and 1968.....1968 WINNER...I know, FF ANN 1 possibly the greatest ann of all time which was 63...spidey but 68 with the SS and Nick Fury was the cherry on the top!
  12. take the first one....no contest