• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica

About Kramerica

• Birthday May 12

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

4,796 profile views
  1. Wow. Great stuff Back in 1936, what establishments did you visit to purchase such literary treasures? I can't imagine it was easy to find stuff with nudity on the cover.
  2. Geez. Look at the spread in asking price between the 2 9.8's - $350.00! I think I know which one's going to sell first.
  3. Marvel vs DC 1 to 4 NM Set Plus Voting form $45.00 Darkseid Galactus The Hunger NM+ 9.6 - $12.00 Classic X-Men 3 - NM 9.4 - $5.00 Copy A Dazzler 21 NM 9.4 $4.00 Dazzler 4 NM 9.4 $3.00 Dazzler 3 NM 9.4 $3.00 Dazzler 2 NM 9.4 $3.00 Marvel Team up 80 NM/NM- $4.00 Marvel Team up 77 Copy A VF/NM 9.4 $3.00 Marvel Team up 77 Copy B NM- 9.2 $3.50 Marvel Team Up 73 Copy A NM $6.00 Batman 656 NM- 9.2 $28.00 Omega Man 10 1st Full Lobo Story - NM 9.4 $8.00 Ewoks 12 NM 9.4 $13.00
  4. Praise be! The High Priestess of Blood & Eternal Seduction (and her lizard) are pleased. The new owner is looking forward to some scorching evenings coming right up!
  5. I'm always on the lookout for you. Are you looking for Crusty Bunkers stuff too in which he had a hand?
  6. I was just late on everything. There were ASM's and some other books that I would have jumped on but other peeps got on that super quick. Great Sale Andy
  7. What's nice is that this post from you above jump-started a 4 page buying spree that is still going.... Good work Remind me to look you up when I do a thread.
  8. Just hang out in the "Hey Buddy can you spare a grade" forum and give honest opinions on books for a few days. You'll be at 50 in no time. Also, you can purchase items in the Forum Marketplace and each time you post the sign you get credit for the post. One of our friendly and courteous sellers will be happy to sell you some cool books AND drain your wallet at the same time
  9. The whole thing is an exhausting waste of time and money $$$. Especially writing about it. Sheesh. I'm done.
  10. Personally I've done it one in a submission of Bronze and Copper age Spidey stuff and put the minimum at 9.4. They all passed and got the grades. I was happy. But I was under the impression that they would send any rejects back with my submission.
  11. Well, you and I might take the book for $25.00 because we actually like it. These are people who have got it in their minds that their going to flip these books for the GPA high at that minute all the time. It's a time consuming gable where most everyone loses.
  12. It adds up to a huge waste of time is what it does. The CGC 9.8 variant market (with a possiible Sig Ser) is a huge sinkhole for time and money unless you can pass on the pressing and 100% you're going to get a 9.8 and then sell before anyone else gets their 9.8 copy up. I watched my ex-Boss try to do this for years with 1:50 and 1:00 variants and signings and special books and whatever was hot (or going to be in a few weeks) and he lost his big time. Nothing like selling a CGC 9.6 modern variant for $20.00.
  13. Okay, you have to figure these folks use the Pressing Service as well. Last time I checked if you were a member it cost a total of $34.30 for a modern press & grade and $63.00 for a vintage press and grade.A lot of thesefolks are rushing the newest J Scott Campbell or Todd McFarlane book into grading so they can be first on the market. Once the first one hits the subsequent copies will (probably) go for less as less people "have to have that 9.8 variant.' Within a month things have simmered and people won't even auction their copies any more because they will go for so low. They have to put a BIN on it to minimize the damage done $$$,