• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artboy99

About Artboy99

• Birthday 07/12/1965

Personal Information

• Comic Collecting Interests
    Golden Age
    Silver Age
    Bronze Age
    Copper Age
    Modern Age
    Comic Magazines
    Original Comic Art
    Theme-specific

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I started to watch this movie, then after about 45 minutes it just lost my interest and I gave up. (Anya Taylor-Joy had not appeared in the film yet). Agree with the above comment that Hemsworth's character was "generic"
  2. I have just completed another purchase of books from Bob's website and I was very happy with the books as I agreed with the grades assigned. Highly recommended.
  3. Incredible Hulk #191 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $20 Incredible Hulk #192 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $20 @30% off!
  4. I am looking for a Hulk annual #1, but simply can not afford such a beautiful copy. Any chance you would crack it, rough it up a bit then send it back in to grade an 8.5-9.0?
  5. Yeah that happened to me as well the last time I went to see Dune 2, had people around me checking their phones, noisily eating, talking to each other during the film, etc. Beyond the theater I will dare to say many film-making studios are simply not "listening" to the public and continue to make disastrous decisions so perhaps they are doing it to themselves.
  6. agree with you, streaming is cheaper and far more convenient and many home setups are very good.
  7. 6. People wait to hear positive word of mouth from those they know before putting their money into anything Hollywood creates these days because they have been "burned" far too many times.
  8. my answer is: it depends on the book. You need to have an understanding of what the book can possibly sell for once you have paid for the grading costs and shipping. What can you get selling the book without grading versus what you can get if it is graded.
  9. Disney should hire you as a writer! As ludicrous as the scene of Doom going on a vacation (Vegas baby) is I can see the scene being in a film created for the "modern audiences" but you sure have Doom's dialogue totally on point!
  10. from an era when tonsils are always dusted (IBTL)
  11. clever, except... are you assuming she leaves you alive once the evening is over?
  12. I am going with Mystique in the Castle of Doctor Doom (while he is away on vacation!) and make use of the time travel platform.