• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shadroch

7 Followers

About shadroch

• Birthday December 5

Personal Information

• Comic Collecting Interests
    Silver Age
    Bronze Age
  • Occupation
    RETIRED Character Assasin
  • Hobbies
    blackjack,comics

Recent Profile Visitors

7,602 profile views
  1. Federal investigations can take some wild turns. Be careful what you wish for. An FBI Agent and his friends were roughed up at a club in NYC. What started with a lost leather jacket at the coat check ended up with multiple clubs in NYC shut for various reasons, and dozens of people were indicted.
  2. I'm soo so glad I sold my SA books a few years ago.
  3. When you paid in full last year, did you get an estimated delivery date?
  4. I admire your ability to deliver that message with a straight face. There's nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
  5. Is it unethical to deal with such people? That is my conundrum. There aren't a lot of angels in the auction business.
  6. Some fun facts. $1000 in 2013 is equal to $1350 today. THE OP lost about 25-30% of his buying power over the eleven years. $1000 invested in Tesla in 2013 would be worth around $13,000 today and potentially much more if you sold two years ago.
  7. If you will try and get prices from eBay, check out the sold items, not the newly listed ones. Anyone can list an item at any price.
  8. Giant-Man's and the Wasps fingers have something funky going on.
  9. First, we'd need a poll on whether selling is a business or a hobby. It's good advice for anyone wanting repeat business.
  10. Any artist or business with an eleven-year backlog should either stop taking new business or not require a large deposit.
  11. Who is his grader, seems to be the more pertinent
  12. How does a press fix the missing chunk by Subby? Hopefully, someone is trying to pull a prank.
  13. Ridiculous. Someone manipulated that spine to hide the damage. It's a good thing CGC charges more for higher grades.