• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jasonmorris1000000

• Last visited

4 Followers

About Jasonmorris1000000

• Birthday 08/28/1973

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,075 profile views
  1. I’m getting close to finishing my League of Extraordinary Gentlemen set. They’re all 9.8 except for the Bumper Edition vol 1 #1. I’d really like to upgrade it if anyone wants to sell me one. I don’t care what printing it is. I tried sending in the Black Dossier to get graded and they said “Nope”.
  2. Ha ha. @ADAMANTIUM Most of the ones I’m sending in are not the ones I’ve read over the years. The Supreme’s are proving difficult and expensive to find in high grade and raw. I’ve decided to lower my standards to 9.2 and above for my Set Supreme.
  3. FedEx just dropped these off today from CGC. Out of 7 comics , I got seven 9.8's. I wish all my submissions were this successful.
  4. More eBay goodness. That last character cover reminds me of someone. Hmmm
  5. I’m so jealous of your Batman 221. It’s in my top 5 favorite Batman covers of all time (not just Adams). I’m not sure why #227 is the cover that gets all the love. Congrats on the pick up
  6. Just in today. I need five more 9.8’s to complete the set.
  7. I've got the #3 too. For a short time it was considered the first appearance of Constantine. Then it was decided Saga of the Swamp Thing #25 was the 1st cameo instead, which made the price of this one tank. I'm not sure if Alan Moore did the text.
  8. Another recent ebay pickup. It contains a page of Moore prose and a Bissette and Totleben swampscape.
  9. Just bought this one off of eBay. It’s the highest graded copy. To the naked eye, it looks like a 9.8 to me. The grader notes say “Unavailable”. I’ll have to look at the corners with my magnifying glass. It’d be nice to know if the comic was pressed
  10. Just got these back in the mail from CGC. I wish I had double checked the 9.4 before I sent it in
  11. How about something like this @KirbyJack?