• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jjonahjameson11

• Last visited

9 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

5,432 profile views
  1. Hi, All Its been some time, so this is just a quick reminder that the following artwork remains stolen, and I am still working with the Dallas police on this. Brett Booth Gunslinger Spawn #11p16 Brett Booth Gunslinger Spawn #14p7 Alan Weiss Amazing Spiderman #209p9, 1st appearance of Calypso. Spidey is in the 1st panel John Romita Jr Green Arrow #51 cover Brett Booth Gunslinger Spawn #15p10 John Romita Jr The Flash #51 cover John Romita Jr Thor #25p28 very impressive full page splash of Thor preparing to land a knock-out blow against Thanos Dale Keown Incredible Hulk #370p9 Namor vs Hulk battle page. Two panels have stats of the original artwork, which is directly beneath the stats. Dale Keown Incredible Hulk #371p11 Namor vs Hulk battle page John Romita Jr Thor #25p32 half splash featuring Thor vs Thanos battle Kevin Maguire JLA Classified #6p21 featuring Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Fire & Ice working at a hamburger joint in Hell Kevin Maguire JLA Classified #5p12 featuring Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, and Power Girl Sean Chen Sensational Spiderman #33p11 Sean Chen Sensational Spiderman #33p13 Luke Ross Spectacular Spiderman #241p7 Luke Ross and Al Milgrom Spectacular Spiderman #251p11 Luke Ross and Al Milgrom Spectacular Spiderman #251p13 Luke Ross and Dan Green Spectacular Spiderman #253p21 Luke Ross and Dan Green Spectacular Spiderman #254p4 Luke Ross and Dan Green Spectacular Spiderman #255p22 Luke Ross and Dan Green Spectacular Spiderman #256p6 Luke Ross and Dan Green Spectacular Spiderman #256p21 Luke Ross and Dan Green Spectacular Spiderman #257p2 Luke Ross and Dan Green Spectacular Spiderman #257p4 Luke Ross and Dan Green Spectacular Spiderman #257p8 Luke Ross and Al Williamson Sensational Spiderman #7p22 half splash
  2. Howdy, folks! Feeling better and have some more consignments for sale with Heritage, ending Wednesday, May 8th Pascal Alixe and Danny Miki Ultimate X-Men #83 Story Page 11 Original Art (Marvel, 2007). It's an all-out battle in the sewers as the X-Men (Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Toad, and Jean Grey) meet the Morlocks (Callisto, Sunder, et al.) during The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman. Here's the direct link to the page at auction: Pascal Alixe and Danny Miki Ultimate X-Men #83 Story Page 11 | Lot #47004 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) Mark Bagley and Andrew Hennessy Hulk #12 Story Page 13 Original Art (Marvel, 2015). Maria Hill and the Gamma Corps spring into action as Project Omega attacks Doc Green (Hulk) while trying to rid the world of the Gamma-powered. Link: Mark Bagley and Andrew Hennessy Hulk #12 Story Page 13 Original Art | Lot #47015 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) Mark Bagley and John Dell Spider-Man #4 Story Page 9 Original Art (Marvel, 2023). On Loomworld (Earth-001), Shathra (Sharon Keller) and Nestling (Annie-May Parker under Shathra's dark influence) discuss their next move in Shathra's campaign to conquer the Spider-Verse while, unbeknownst to them, Kraven the Hunter and Spider-Man (Miles Morales) spy on them from the shadows. Link: Mark Bagley and John Dell Spider-Man #4 Story Page 9 Original Art | Lot #47016 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund Titans #4 Story Page 20 Original Art (DC, 2016). In the gripping final page of 'The Return of Wally West Part Four,' Abra Kadabra challenges The Flash to a desperate rescue across the nation, having teleported his fellow Titans and the love of his life, Linda Park, into deadly traps. Link: Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund Titans #4 Story Page 20 Original Art | Lot #47031 | Heritage Auctions Ron Garney and Dan Green Uncanny X-Men #424 Story Page 23 Original Art (Marvel, 2003). Nightcrawler, Havok, and Iceman barely escape catastrophe after an anti-mutant zealot from the Church of Humanity with a suicide mission attempts to destroy the assembled X-Men. Ron Garney and Dan Green Uncanny X-Men #424 Story Page 23 Original | Lot #47121 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) Ron Garney Daredevil #1 Story Page 14 Original Art (Marvel, 2016). Daredevil hides out at Foggy Nelson's apartment with a witness he's protecting from a vicious crime lord, and Foggy isn't very happy about it. From the debut issue of the fifth Daredevil title by Garney and writer Chris Soule, which provided a soft reboot and fresh perspective on the veteran character. Link: Ron Garney Daredevil #1 Story Page 14 Original Art (Marvel, | Lot #47122 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) Dan Jurgens and Norm Rapmund Booster Gold #24 Cover Original Art (DC, 2009). An ominous cover with Black Beetle looming behind Booster Gold, for the Dan Jurgens story "Day of Death, Epilogue. Link: Dan Jurgens and Norm Rapmund Booster Gold #24 Cover Original Art | Lot #47160 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) Dan Jurgens and Scott Hanna X-Men Legends #10 Story Page 18 Original Art (Marvel, 2023). A clone of Amanda Mueller (the Black Womb) turns to dust after informing X-Men villain Mr. Sinister that he, too, is a clone with a kill switch. Link: Dan Jurgens and Scott Hanna X-Men Legends #10 Story Page 18 | Lot #47161 | Heritage Auctions Howard Porter and Art Thibert Doc Savage #4 Story Page 17 Original Art (DC, 2010). In a riveting airship showdown, Doc Savage takes education to new heights, outwitting the Crime College leader in a nail-biting battle of wits. Link: Howard Porter and Art Thibert Doc Savage #4 Story Page 17 Original | Lot #47206 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) Tom Raney and Scott Hanna Ultimate X-Men #66 Story Page 6 Original Art (Marvel, 2006). This page with detailed panels of a palatial residence contains the first appearance of The Magician - the only original mutant character created for the Ultimate Universe by The Walking Dead and Invincible co-creator Robert Kirkman and artist Tom Raney. Link: Tom Raney and Scott Hanna Ultimate X-Men #66 Story Page 6 Original | Lot #47209 | Heritage Auctions Jim Starlin and Al Milgrom Mystery in Space #5 Story Page 3 Original Art (DC, 2007). As an intruder alert sounds off on Hardcore Station, The Weird finds himself perplexed when he realizes he shares the same face as the Intruder. Link: Jim Starlin and Al Milgrom Mystery in Space #5 Story Page 3 | Lot #47234 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) Jim Starlin and Art Thibert The Death of the New Gods #4 Metron Story Page 14 Original Art (DC, 2014). Metron probes the enigmatic deaths of the New Gods, his Mobius Chair guiding the celestial investigation. Link: Jim Starlin and Art Thibert The Death of the New Gods #4 Metron | Lot #47235 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com) I'll post pics as soon as I can
  3. Fisch, its fine to disagree and discuss. the last time somebody disagreed with me regarding my comments on auction results for OA, I spent considerable time preparing my point by point response and the result was a lot of agreement. I base my comments on numerous factors, as you do with yours. Given I am not in the best of health, I would be happy to discuss with you at a later date, point by point. FYI, the last Byrne X-Men page sold for $56K, if I recall correctly. Perhaps you are thinking about another one? Most Likely the page from X-Men 137?
  4. Thus far, sal Buscema Cap 137 cover sold for the same price back in 2019 Byrne Xmen page went at $30K discount Frenz ASM 252 page … a steal at $174K Hannigan Spec Spidey 64 complete interiors average $7.4K per page seems strong Heck ToS 39 page - congrats to the seller! Romita Jr DD 254 cover seemed light by 25% Eisner stuff - good to see prices reflect the importance of his work
  5. Let’s reconvene on Monday and swap notes/observations
  6. I hear you, but I have a feeling this time will be different because this auction is the first whereby there will be only two days of OA auctions and I think a lot of folks will forget about that
  7. Ending this week, but only a few strong bids. i have a feeling this auction will yield many more deals than previous auctions unless by some miracle, bids go 5x-10+x on hundreds of lots between now and auction close
  8. Ah, but you’re just looking at it from one perspective. Let’s say you want to hit the OA dealers or perhaps get on an artist’s sketch list? that extra 30 minutes can make all the difference between a successful show and a disappointing one