• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

skypinkblu

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

9,964 profile views
  1. I saw two moisture stains on that book . I undergraded the Spotlight by 3 points and , undergraded the Strange Tales by 2. Got the other 3 right (which was a miracle;) . I'm going back to my original plan, hide my glasses and do not blow up the books;). I only need glasses for very fine print, so I guess wearing them is not helpful and I'm with @Get Marwood & I I still find the glare distracting. Seriously...over the years I've been told that certain chief graders lowered grades for certain defects, Steve hated one thing and Mark another (don't remember which was which, but one was water damage and the other was stains)...I think we are in a "I just love all books equally phase;)"....maybe;) On the other hand, I know Mike works very hard on these contests, so I thank him...nothing is going to be perfect and there are some really good graders here, so I'm always hoping/happy to stay in the top 50%...if possible.
  2. I'm wondering about dart boards...as Bizzaro would say. "?these am hard" Guesses in
  3. I'm with you....but since I failed high grade, glossy modern grading 101 at least 2x, I spent a minimal amount of time stressing this time and just sent them in last night;) I figured it was hopeless anyway;)
  4. OK, now I'm going to start a protest...asking everyone to wait until 5 minutes before the end;) Wise guy;)
  5. I was not doing this, because I was going to be busy with something...but I guess it won't make much of a difference for my grades;) ...;)
  6. Unless I got my numbers mixed up, this book sold for a little over $9k in Dec. I thought it was a little high because of the writing, but the drop was bigger than I expected. Sold on Apr 6, 2024 for: $5,520.00includes Buyer's Premium (BP)
  7. So I looked for the books I was thinking of listing and they are not someplace I can get to right now. I will leave these up for a few more days, but won't have anything new tomorrow. Sorry about that.
  8. I uploaded the rest of the back covers. I will probably list a few more books Tuesday night. Thanks for all the sales so far:)
  9. Nice to see so many nice people on here. Happy Easter to all who celebrate, before I forget;)
  10. Someone asked a very good question. I added a picture of the cert for the Miss Fury. Thanks for asking! I got distracted while I was posting. Meant to add it before.