• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few more comic collectibles

43 posts in this topic

The following are still available:

Adam Hughes' Red Sonja Framed Poster now just $35 plus shipping! SOLD!

Terry Dodson Wonder Woman Sketch $25 plus shipping!

Come on these are great deals on these last two pieces. Help me get rid of all of the comic material that I have!

I'm sure everyone's good intentioned, but like Karl Marx said, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

He's already posted for people to exercise some restraint. She's still his wife and he's trying to maintain some semblance of civility during this difficult period.

Thanks so much for those words, Bronzed Jbone. Seriously everyone! This is a really sensitive time for me and for DeeDee. I do not like that people want me to do wreckless cruel things to her. Although I am hurt and angry by what has happened, I would never want to do these things. I would never want to hurt her. I would like these last two items to find a good home, to someone who will appreciate them. Thanks

Are you sure that's Wonder Woman? It doesn't look like anyone really. No rack, no lasso, no bracelets, no starred panties, although I suspect the invisible jet is there I can' see that.

It just reminds me of the guy that had the Wolverine Avatar and tried to pass if off as Nightwing or something. It had the big "W" for Wolverine, and was the brown and gold color scheme. Clearly it was Wolverine, but I guess I was the only one to call him on it.

did anyone recieve the items they purchased in this post?

He's still here on occasion, so just pm him if you're concerned. He checks them on occasion. I'm confident that you'll get your goods.

UPdate: The UPS man just showed up with my sonja poster today! **dances about**

I was on vacation for a week, I guess there was a miscommunication about when I came back (or James had bigger fish to fry)

IN any case the poster arrived undamaged, well packaged and looks GREAT!

I am hanging it on my wall right now!

Thanks TonyStarkFan!!

UPdate: The UPS man just showed up with my sonja poster today! **dances about**

I was on vacation for a week, I guess there was a miscommunication about when I came back (or James had bigger fish to fry)

IN any case the poster arrived undamaged, well packaged and looks GREAT!

I am hanging it on my wall right now!

Thanks TonyStarkFan!!

There you go....

He's good people.