• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Happend to the "GO" Button?

33 posts in this topic

so how about having BOTH methods. Leave the GO button where it was doing what it did, but also have it so that selecting a folder from the popup list also automatically takes you there... let redundancy work for us!

where is the confused gremlin with the question marks over his head?

I miss him. :(

Me too...... :(

Me three - once I figured it out, it was a very cool function, especially when operating solely within the buying thread. Now you have to back button or use other methods to navigate. Please bring it back.

well, I was getting really frustrated scrolling all the way up to the top. But - - then I remembered the new "top" button in everyones post ID box. So, okay that saves all that scrolling... but its still an extra button to push (2 buttons now instead of just one) so....

Im hoping it will change back or change forward..

please.

:bump:

arch, is this ever going to be fixed?

Doesn't the Index button (lower left of the last message) do what you want? That's what I've been using.

Jack

Yes! Yes it does - never noticed it before! Thank You!

(thumbs u

Joker--