• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead: No One is Safe

458 posts in this topic

I like Glen and hopefully he survives his injuries but for some reason I also liked Dale and hes basically done after getting bit.

Yeah, I liked Dale a lot too....who knows maybe they'll try amputating again and have some success this time? :wishluck:

I'm so glad Glenn is ok (for the time being, anyway) (thumbs u

I like Glen and hopefully he survives his injuries but for some reason I also liked Dale and hes basically done after getting bit.

Here is the cover to Walking Dead 42..... hm Notice Dale is still pictured? They might find a way to keep him alive afterall!

walkingdead42.jpg

Why is Rick still wearing his gun on his right hip?

Looks like his old holster....and his police 9mm....I wonder if he had a chance to pick up a left handed holster...

C

it would still be easier to get it out that way.

if it we're on his left hip it would be backwards and he'd have to turn it around

with one hand before he could use it. with it on his righ all he has to do is reach

over and he's good to go.