• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead: No One is Safe

458 posts in this topic

Yes, the individual issues are in black and white as well. Personally, I think it works well for this series.

Tony Moore's departure was not planned (from what I've heard), I believe he and Robert Kirkman stopped getting along, and just couldn't get their schedules in sync to get the book out on time. They worked on projects together before the Walking Dead, including the first Brit and Battle Pope series.

I have since heard from sources and Tony hinted during my conversation with him at WWC that they have buried the hatchet and have not ruled out working together again sometime in the future.

Calm before the storm? hm

Absolutely! And don't worry everyone, Rick is safe..............for now that is :)

Quit trying to fool them Steve... :makepoint:

lol Yeah, you're right....

when the baby turned out to be a zombie and took a bite out of Rick, I was mighty surprised :o

I guess I'm still in denial!