• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead: No One is Safe

458 posts in this topic

back of this month's invincible has 4 wd covers. The one where the blond is getting sniped, the rick getting stabbed, a cover with tyrese on his knees with samurai sword at his throat and a cover with lori and baby on knees with a rifle to the back of her head. Governor is back, has to be.

back of this month's invincible has 4 wd covers. The one where the blond is getting sniped, the rick getting stabbed, a cover with tyrese on his knees with samurai sword at his throat and a cover with lori and baby on knees with a rifle to the back of her head. Governor is back, has to be.

Its gonna be brutal!

*** SPOILER WARNING ***

As soon as I found out the Zombie was staying and the minute Carol asked about taking care of her kids I knew that the gig was up. Now that I'm caught up...the plot seems to be ever moving towards predictability. Granted, the next few issues appear to be a slaughterhouse, but the last six issues (37-42) appears to be weary.

Now, if they keep Carol around as a Zombie, that would be funny.

I wonder if Kirkman is thinking about ending this story arc with these characters and reboot with another situation? I don't think this can go on too much longer with these characters. Heck...a few of them are missing body parts!

You got that right............although from now until the end of the series, Kirkman claims all issues will probably be on time

That's simply naive on his count. Smart guy, and I really like his writing, but that's just a silly thing to say.

You got that right............although from now until the end of the series, Kirkman claims all issues will probably be on time

That's simply naive on his count. Smart guy, and I really like his writing, but that's just a silly thing to say.

naive, or arrogant. either way, keep pumping them out!