• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA group shots

76 posts in this topic

Thanks for bumping this thread again. After 8 months of buying it was interesting to compare my Adams stash:

BEFORE (August 07)

This is what I have left for Neal Adams Batmans after a few board sales and consigning a number of slabbed under 9.4 copies to silvermine for his current eBay auctions:

BatmanGroupShot-1.jpg

DetectiveGroupShot-1.jpg

AFTER a few months of buying (Feb 2008)

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

This goes to show how much harder it is to land HG Adams Tecs than Batmans, I guess.

I just love to see group shots. It's like sensory overload. I would really love to see more horror. I posted this a while back in the main thread, but I may add some explicit dc horror favs if I get a chance. Please post more bronze group shots (esp horror/war and offbeat titles!) Doesn't have to be just keys or 1sts either.

6x1v2p4.jpg

I just love to see group shots. It's like sensory overload. I would really love to see more horror. I posted this a while back in the main thread, but I may add some explicit dc horror favs if I get a chance. Please post more bronze group shots (esp horror/war and offbeat titles!) Doesn't have to be just keys or 1sts either.

6x1v2p4.jpg

great stuff :applause:

As mentioned, I've been wanting to do some bronze horror group shots. I got a chance to do some as I was rebagging a few this afternoon. No real order here, just some of my favorite covers. It's pretty hard to get sharp resolution on the group carpet shots, so hope you bear with me.

2hz095z.jpg