• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA group shots

76 posts in this topic

This is what I have left for Neal Adams Batmans after a few board sales and consigning a number of slabbed under 9.4 copies to silvermine for his current eBay auctions:

BatmanGroupShot-1.jpg

DetectiveGroupShot-1.jpg

Well, there's my short term collecting goal in one shot - Neal Adams Batman/Tec!

Nice - Very Nice!!

Did I notice a spare Tec 395?

On the surface, these are mere upper mid-grade Supes. But on another level, these are what got me into comics in the early '70s, especially the four on the right. I remember these covers and the stories like they were yesterday.

Now that I am back into collecting, these were the first acquisitions for my Bronze Age collection. It's all about the connection!

GroupBA.jpg

This is what I have left for Neal Adams Batmans after a few board sales and consigning a number of slabbed under 9.4 copies to silvermine for his current eBay auctions:

BatmanGroupShot-1.jpg

DetectiveGroupShot-1.jpg

Well, there's my short term collecting goal in one shot - Neal Adams Batman/Tec!

Nice - Very Nice!!

Did I notice a spare Tec 395?

Yes, there are a couple of spare Tec 395s but unfortunately none for sale, yet. :grin: