• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Comics Auctions

15 posts in this topic

I just won my first one!

I don't suppose shipping costs are included in the BP?

*wishful thinking* smirk.gif

Did anyone else have any luck?

The FF 6 CGC VG+.

Got sniped out in the last minute for the FF 9 GVG.

I was hoping the FF 9 in Fine would draw off bidders on the GVG and I would get a deal.

No luck... frown.gif

I just won my first one!

I don't suppose shipping costs are included in the BP?

*wishful thinking* smirk.gif

Did anyone else have any luck?

I picked up X-men 56 cgc 9.4 for a little over 3x guide including BP and shipping, not a great deal but I really wanted that issue. The shipping costs are not included in the BP and usually are about $10.

Tom

For Heritage Comics Auctions Sale # 13091

Sale Date: 9/7/2003

Customer Number: 480630

Bidder Number: 1346

Payment Due Date: 9/14/2003

You have won the following lots:

Lot # Amount Description

===== ========= ================

15496 44 Marvel Team-Up #46 - 30 Cent

Price Variant (Marvel, 1976) CGC VF+ 8.5 Off-white to white pages.

=========

SubTotal: 44.00

15% Buyer Premium: 6.60

P&H: *6.00

============

Amount Due: 56.60

Picked up only one book (TTA #29 CGC VF).

Really wanted the other two Pre-Hero TTA in CGC VF, but felt like any higher and it wasn't a really good deal.

Pretty disappointed I didn't win more, and they don't seem to have a lot of quality in the next auction.

Looking forward to November.

Hmmm...as far as real good deals, I guess I'll have to wait until I get 'em, but I did pick up raw VF+ copies of FF 65 and 68 that look pretty sharp. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Also got some slabbed books that weren't necessarily good deals, but I was in a buying mood as I went to a show here yesterday and for the first time in years, I picked up absolutely nothing. confused.gif Now, as we all know, money burning a hole in one's pocket is easily spent!! 27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.giffrown.gif

You guys stole all the books I wanted?

Just kidding.

I was bidding on the Strange Tales and FF's.

The prices just seemed a little high for "raw" copies. On the other hand, I do know that if you are in a buying mood (and I wasn't yesterday), sometimes you just got to get what you want.

Congrats to everyone that got something.

There wasn't very much worth bidding on in this auction, at least for me, however I did manage to win an Avengers #96 CGC 9.4 (Adams art) for $115 ( includes BP and postage).

Hey, double guide for a 9.4 Neal Adams book ain't too bad. smile.gif