• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon - Forum Dinner

187 posts in this topic

If you guys are cool then I might consider taking the bus down on Saturday, but if I meet you guys next week and you turn out to be total dweebs then im staying home :P

And that would be different from any other Saturday how?

If you look at my posts I rarely post more than 10 times on Saturday. Its my only day off so I take advantage and go out :)

Yes, I spend most of my free time analyzing your posting habits, because it's such a fascinating study in social communicative behavior. :baiting:

If you look at my posts I rarely post more than 10 times on Saturday. Its my only day off so I take advantage and go out :)

Yes, I spend most of my free time analyzing your posting habits, because it's such a fascinating study in social communicative behavior. :baiting:

YOu do too! I thought I was the only one pals.gif

:whatev:

I'll be there as well, it looks like the hotels are idiotically high, so I'm going to stay in Annapolis with Laura --

If people want to go to the O's game I need a head count soon. And let me know how much you want to spend. Sunday 1:35 PM seems like the best time. Friday's game is at 7:05 PM

Is there a list of who IS going not only to the show but the forum dinner?

no, but I was thinking about hitting:

-the show

-geppi's

-a bar

and

-the forum dinner

not in any particular order

:banana: :banana: