• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ray Bradbury CGC SS?

29 posts in this topic

I know 1 book got done and I am pretty sure that is it...there was a raffle to get the chance to get a signature from him at SDCC and it was less than 100 people and still you were not guaranteed a signature. Rare as a signature series book indeed!

As I feared....

His health doesn't appear to be great. Last year he either fell asleep or passed out while signing. In his defense, they did have him on the main entry level and it was HOT to put it mildly. Definitely a SS I'll keep an eye out for!

I have had Mr. Bradbury as a guest speaker several times for our AIA chapter and he has done book signings afterwards. Has he authored any comics?

His works were made into a bunch of comic book stories by EC.

I have had Mr. Bradbury as a guest speaker several times for our AIA chapter and he has done book signings afterwards. Has he authored any comics?

(worship)

He did the EC stuff that was mentioned as well as a few comics magazine stories and Topps released the Ray Bradbury Chronicles which ran for about 6 books plus some specials.

Now I need a witness...... :wishluck:

Is that the book he signed? If so, where's his John Hancock?

I wish. I was just posting an example of a great book that I would like to have signed by him.

I wanted this one.

WeirdFantasy20.jpg

I want to say it's his first credited work for EC, prior to this they were just swiping his stories and not giving any credit.

I'm at work without resources, so if anyone knows different, please chime in!

I wanted this one.

WeirdFantasy20.jpg

I want to say it's his first credited work for EC, prior to this they were just swiping his stories and not giving any credit.

I'm at work without resources, so if anyone knows different, please chime in!

Great cover! I believe his first credited work in the Weird Fantasy run is #17.