• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four TV Series

5 posts in this topic

Did anyone see the 1994-95 Television series? What were your thoughts on it? How does it compare to other Animated Superhero shows? Has anyone seen the new FF TV series? Is it good? I just want to know what you think.

I don't think they ever made a good FF cartoon.

It doesn't transition as well as some of the other titles to motion.

Did anyone see the 1994-95 Television series? What were your thoughts on it? How does it compare to other Animated Superhero shows? Has anyone seen the new FF TV series? Is it good? I just want to know what you think.

The 1994 series, not so good. The 2006 series on the other hand is enjoyable if you have a a bit of time to kill. I watched a few of the episodes with Doom. Not as good as the Spider-Man or X-Men stuff though.

I will disagree a bit. The FF Animated series had a profound effect on my life. The 1st half of the 90's FF series left a lot to be desired, but I found about halfway they changed a couple of actors, the animation was improved and the stories got better. They stayed pretty faithful to the silver age stories they were based on, as did the Spidey Animated Series.

I bought the DVD series for my son for X-Mas 06. Before then, I had little interest in the FF and didn't even know the backstory behind the Galactus trilogy. Then we started watching episodes as a family and we learned the history together. It was from this series I was 1st exposed to the Silver Surfer. My wife fell instantly in love with the character and I latched onto that. I have been hooked on FF ever since. I've bought a VF copy of FF#1, a NM copy of FF#5, and tons of other FF books in the last 8 months based soley on my love for this cartoon, that I discovered only a few short months ago.

I also have expanded my original art collection from just Green Goblin, and have included SS, Galactus and Dr. Doom pieces to my want list as well.

Jim