• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,861 posts in this topic

The tape will bring it down quite a bit, as will wear that does not show up in the scan. There is a bit of spine stress and corner wear there as well. The miscut won't affect the grade in that range.

I bid on that but didn't really follow the auction. Maybe I should have.

:gossip:

The tape will bring it down quite a bit, as will wear that does not show up in the scan. There is a bit of spine stress and corner wear there as well. The miscut won't affect the grade in that range.

I bid on that but didn't really follow the auction. Maybe I should have.

:gossip:

I see that spine dings about mid-spine, some of them are pretty nice-sized dings, but that still seems to be a harsh grade.

Anybody has a nice #85 they'd be looking to sell hit me up...

Lots of good news on the Thor movie as shooting began a few days ago... lets hope they get it right, and from what I'm reading and hearing on the -script... they have....

Lots of good news on the Thor movie as shooting began a few days ago... lets hope they get it right, and from what I'm reading and hearing on the -script... they have....

Here's a nice copy coming up for auction:

Mound City copy

Mound City copy

Wow...this Mound City copy was once a 9.2...two upgrades. This will be big $$$ for the owner.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Mound City copy

That's a sick copy! Wonder why Doug isn't keeping it and selling off his 9.4? hm