• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,860 posts in this topic

Submitted for your perusal: these just in:

First up is one of those killer to find in HG books. This copy will hold the space nicely until a better copy comes along or Roy sells me his WM copy :baiting: :

JIM90.jpg

:whistle:

JourneyIntoMystery90CGC8_0WhiteMoun.jpg

Oh, you're ready to sell it to me already? Sweet!! :banana:

Submitted for your perusal: these just in:

First up is one of those killer to find in HG books. This copy will hold the space nicely until a better copy comes along or Roy sells me his WM copy :baiting: :

JIM90.jpg

:whistle:

JourneyIntoMystery90CGC8_0WhiteMoun.jpg

Oh, you're ready to sell it to me already? Sweet!! :banana:

You'd have better luck balancing the ND (National Debt) than prying that book from Roy's cold clammy dead hands with a cast iron tire tool.

lol

I'll bet on a regrade this book gets WHITE pages too.

;)

I can't see why it did not get a 9.0...but I'm not ON the book either. And I love the blue and red MYSTERY colors...my fave when they show up on JIMs.

Edited by peewee22

lol

;)

I can't see why it did not get a 9.0...but I'm not ON the book either. And I love the blue and red MYSTERY colors...my fave when they show up on JIMs.

It's basically a 9.2 book with a tiny Marvel chip out the right side edge. Very common on this book and quite common on early Marvels.

Did I mention the pages are white?

:makepoint:

lol

;)

It's basically a 9.2 book with a tiny Marvel chip out the right side edge. Very common on this book and quite common on early Marvels.

PQ sicko ! :boo:

lol

;)

Maybe I'm misssing something here....but I don't see why anyone would even be looking to upgrade THAT book. Looks like a classic old label resub candidate....you migh be able to get an upgrade with the SAME book lol GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Unfortunately there are some books (such as JIM #90) that are near impossible to find in high grade without the chipping.

I believe Doug Schmell mentioned it as one of the toughest books to find in NM range.

Greeting fellow JIM fans - I happen to be looking for a JIM #85..if anyone has one for sale just PM me )) I can pay quickly and promptly... thanks so much

Martin

A solid looking CGC 5.0 copy on ebay now.

doh! More competition

You dont want that one.It's all beat up.Go for a high grade.Who the heck wants 5.0s these days. :whistle:

Greeting fellow JIM fans - I happen to be looking for a JIM #85..if anyone has one for sale just PM me )) I can pay quickly and promptly... thanks so much

Martin

doh! More competition

You dont want that one.It's all beat up.Go for a high grade.Who the heck wants 5.0s these days. :whistle:

lol C'mon jedi mind trick!!

Martin

doh! More competition

lol C'mon jedi mind trick!!

I had already emailed him that link ( :makepoint: ) plus the raw 4.0 which is a nice copy for the grade from a 100% seller...he had inquired if mine was for sale back on like page 5... :whistle:

Martin

He must've sold it ) ... the VG does look good.. but man I have VG's ...lol

Any others? ))

Edited by Tsimanga

Martin

He must've sold it )

I emailed him to ask what the deal was.He told me he was selling it for someone else and they decided to keep it.

So the search continues elephant-027.gif