• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,860 posts in this topic

I really would love to have that copy of issue #90 but I fear the market has exaggerated its value based on its perceived scarcity in higher grade. I think the asking price on that book was $4k and for a non pedigree, non NM copy I just can't do it (yet).

JIM 83 to 125 done!

No uber-high grades in this run, but I completed my early Thor run of JIM 83-125 this past week with this guy. Complements my Thor run of issues 126 to 179.

JIM86GD.jpg

:applause:

CONGRATS James! on completion of your Journey! Very nice #86 as well! :headbang:

JIM 83 to 125 done!

No uber-high grades in this run, but I completed my early Thor run of JIM 83-125 this past week with this guy. Complements my Thor run of issues 126 to 179.

JIM86GD.jpg

Very nice run,congrats! :applause:

JIM 83 to 125 done!

JIM86GD.jpg

Congrats! I also finished my run this weekend with my pickup of the Annual in 8.0.

JIM 83 to 125 done!

JIM86GD.jpg

Congrats! I also finished my run this weekend with my pickup of the Annual in 8.0.

Congrats to you both! Pat yourselves on the back.

Congrats! I remember completing my own run of JIM 83 to 125 back in the summer of 1998 (the year the Overstreet Guide did a price correction for many of the SA keys from Good to Fine) when I finally bought my copy of #83 at a lower price than what I would have paid had I bought it before that spring.

JIM 83 to 125 done!

JIM86GD.jpg

Congrats to you both! Pat yourselves on the back.

Thanks, fellow boardies! This forum is such a great site for sharing our comic book passion (i.e. addiction)!