• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd printing separate slot request

228 posts in this topic

I have some slabbed X-Men second printings (248,270,275,282) that I would love to share but there are no separate slots to insert them in. Is there any way you can show some love and give them their own slot. That would be sweet and it would also make Doctor Watson work a little harder :P

Uncanny X-Men second printings between 144-300 are

248,268,270,275,281, and 282

I have some slabbed X-Men second printings (248,270,275,282) that I would love to share but there are no seperate slots to insert them in. Is there any way you can show some love and give them their own slot. That would be sweet and it would also make Doctor Watson work a little harder :P

Uncanny X-Men second printings between 144-300 are

248,268,270,275,281, and 282

SEPARATE :makepoint::makepoint::baiting:

Dream on mutant boy. A second printing is not a variant, a what if? or an imaginary tale. It is a reprint of an issue already given a spot in the registry. It does not deserve singular recognition.

You are not a completist without them :baiting: I believe they deserve their own spot.

I also heard that a registry award winner is allowed one request to be fufilled.

Guess you didnt get the memo :foryou::kidaround:

A second printing is just that, an additional printing of the same book. The cover artwork doesn't even change. If it did, then it would be a variant and deserving of its own slot in the registry. It is a simple as that. :sumo:

I am having a battle of wits with an unarmed person. (shrug)