• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sniper Software

11 posts in this topic

EBay blocks those every once in a while (they call it a service outage), but I've never had a problem using my home IP. Online auction snipe services are running on empty and EBay is gonna slam them all real soon.

Me, I just paid my $10 for a license and never had a problem. If you can't afford $10, then you shouldn't be on EBay.

$10 is not a fee i'd like to pay if I can get it a Snipe service for free. Selling on ebay & paypal fees is bad enough. When I recommend a service to someone, i'd rather have them try it out free instead of paying since they may not like it as much as me.

Auction Sniper has placed 100% of snipes that I have set up, so I give them the thumbs up.

Poly,

just a warning about the beeitch (Sara B.) on the forum; she's not as cool as the last moderator and will crack down on anything tongue.gif I think the B in here name fits her perfectly.