• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Post Your Fantasy Football Leagues

2 posts in this topic

oK So this is my first post since the forum change. (Unless I made some random one I forgot about.) Went on vacation right after the change and am just now back, so thought I'd try and get in the swing of things again. (Despite the fact most of the boards are fairly hard to read on the laptop.)

Anyway, I'm getting ramped up about Fantasy Football. I'm assuming a few of us are in leagues. One of my friends is running a league.

League ID: 322746

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

PM me for the password.

Hopefully others of you guys are in open leagues as well. I'd like to join more than one this year.

-Rob-

Also: On the off chance this gets moved to the WaterCooler or somewhere lame (I'm not sure what the politics of the boards are right now since I've been gone) I'm only sending password to people that are part of the CGC portion of the board. No offense to others that see this, just would rather game with people I'm familiar with.