• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Neal Adams high grade CGC books...

14 posts in this topic

I've got some beautiful Neal Adams CGC items for sale all nicely centered with no spine miswraps and a stunning HOS #92 with one of the nicest spines I've seen on this issue. Priority Mail shipping $9.75 anywhere in the USA.

Strange Adventures #208 CGC 9.4 OWHT/WHITE $275.00 (early Adams c/a 1/68)

Strange Adventures #214 CGC 9.2 OWHT $155.00 (Neal Adams c/a 9/68)

Strange Adventures #215 CGC 9.2 OWHT/WHITE $155.00 (Neal Adams c/a 11/68)

Spectre #3 CGC 9.6 OWHT/WHITE $375.00 (Neal Adams c/a 3/68 & 2nd highest CGC graded!!) SOLD

Action Comics #400 CGC 9.4 OWHT/WHITE $175.00 (classic Anniversary cover)

Detective #412 CGC 9.2 OWHT/WHITE $125.00 (one of my favorite Tec covers!)

Brave & Bold #88 CGC 9.2 WHITE $105.00 (Batman & Wildcat team-up)

House of Secrets #92 CGC 8.5 OWHT/WHITE $475.00 (1st app Swamp Thing with classic Wrightson c/a & perfect spine centering!! CGC Pre-Grader gave it a 9.0!) SOLD

hos92fc.jpg

hos92fc2.jpg

sa208.jpg

sa208fc.jpg

sa214.jpg

sa214fc.jpg

sa215.jpg

sa215fc.jpg

spectre3.jpg

spectre3fc.jpg

action400-1.jpg

action400fc.jpg

tec412-1.jpg

tec412fc.jpg

bb88.jpg

bb88na.jpg

Thank arexcrooke (thumbs u I had a hard time finding this high grade of a copy without that commonly seen spine miswrap on this issue. Really gorgeous example and if anyone is interested in back cover scans just shoot me a PM.

You've got some nice books If I wasn't having such terrible luck with people paying me for my stuff I would pick up a couple things:pullhair:

Must be a push over or something. Had a 650.00 dollar local sale fall through and a 100.00 comicartfan deal fall through all in the same week.

I've got some beautiful Neal Adams CGC items for sale all nicely centered with no spine miswraps and a stunning HOS #92 with one of the nicest spines I've seen on this issue.

House of Secrets #92 CGC 8.5 OWHT/WHITE $475.00 (1st app Swamp Thing with classic Wrightson c/a & perfect spine centering!! CGC Pre-Grader gave it a 9.0!)

hos92fc.jpg

Per our PM, :takeit:

You've got some nice books If I wasn't having such terrible luck with people paying me for my stuff I would pick up a couple things

Sorry to hear about that. Let me know whenever you are able and maybe we can work out some deals on books you are interested in (thumbs u