• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I have a few GA WW's....but here is my favorite of the bunch. Posted first in the 2nd highest graded thread, it also deserves a turn here. Hardcore WW fans will recognize the book as her final appearance in Sensation. :cry:

Sensation106cgc75OWfront.jpg

Nice book. I passed on 3 low grade copies in the past 6 months. Still looking for the right copy to come my way.

Irwin Hasen covers in the late Sesnation run are awesome. He drew the covers to 99, 100 and 102-106. Joe Kubert did the cover to 101 which is a great cover as well. The run from 99-106 is great to look at.

My all time favorite cover from the run is Sensation 92. A very tough book to find in decent shape. I snatched a 6.0 up from Metro like no other when it was posted. It was and still is my favorite Sensation book.

I really need to get a new scanner. Looks better in person as my scanner puts a fog on all my books.

SensationComics92cgc6-1.jpg

My all time favorite from cover the run is Sensation 92. A very tough book to find in decent shape. I snatched a 6.0 up from Metro like no other when it was posted. It was and still is my favorite Sensation book.

I really need to get a new scanner. Looks better in person as my scanner puts a fog on all my books.

SensationComics92cgc6-1.jpg

I remember... you beat me to it by like 5 minutes...

that was when metro posted that CGC list on the boards, right ... I thought I was "on it" but when I was told it was already requested, I was bummed...at least glad you got it

Rick I remember that day well. I sent pm messages, I sent emails and I left phone messages. If I didn't get that book I was going to be really bummed out. kinda cool to know that I have the highest graded copy of my grail book. I'm know nicer copies exist out there in long time collections but at least I have a sweet copy.

I have a few GA WW's....but here is my favorite of the bunch. Posted first in the 2nd highest graded thread, it also deserves a turn here. Hardcore WW fans will recognize the book as her final appearance in Sensation. :cry:

Sensation106cgc75OWfront.jpg

Nice book....looks familiar...

wow, this thread is "popping" again (thumbs u

It sure is!

Last night I finally got around to scanning the last 2 of my 3 recent ebay pick-ups.

As someone indicated earlier, they are Silver age, but they are all Wonder Woman! Hola <3

WW62.jpgWW166.jpgWW138.jpg

not as tough as MF #54 - and by that I mean Tuff!

to be honest, MF 54 in mid to high grade is far more common than WW 62...

I know of at least 5 copies of MF 54 that are 8.0 and better, and another 3 that are 5.5 or better...

only know of 2 copies of WW 62 that are 5.5 or better :baiting:

You wouldn't know it from the rest of my collection, but I'm a sucker for mid/late 1950's DC.

wonderwoman54.jpg

Well after an hour of looking at this thread Ellen (my 5 year old daughter) gives this cover her stamp of approval for best cover in the thread. (thumbs u A close second was the big bird eating the spaceship.

She wanted to say, "I like the comic book with the wizard, and how she stops the sword with her bracelet"

not as tough as MF #54 - and by that I mean Tuff!

to be honest, MF 54 in mid to high grade is far more common than WW 62...

I know of at least 5 copies of MF 54 that are 8.0 and better, and another 3 that are 5.5 or better...

only know of 2 copies of WW 62 that are 5.5 or better :baiting:

I submitted and later sold a WW 62 that was a 7.5, tied with one other for highest graded. I kinda miss it but I still have the Pizza Hut Reprint copy of WW 62 !!!

man! you have sooo many beautiful wonder woman books :applause:

here are some of mine .........

WonderWoman8.jpg

SensationComics12cgc80.jpg

that one´s a cgc 5.5 now

SensationComics54.jpg

and that one´s a cgc 8.0

SensationComics55.jpg

well.........just a few very beautiful wonder woman comics :cloud9:

do have a ww #4 cgc 7.5 and the "D" copies of 8,9 and 10 and and and........will look for them to scan and post the pics some other day ;)