• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

Just got these graded. OK, two are not golds, but what the heck.

ww199.jpg

ww168.jpg

sen23cgc.jpg

Beautiful books, all three, each with White pages !!! Obviously the 23 was hammered for the detached centerfold as it looks much better than a 6.0 . The 168 must be highest graded. Congrats, LMK if you are ever in a selling mode.

Thanks bomber-bob. #23, FC looks like a 9.0 or higher but with two loose centrefolds, the grade dropped. #168 is the highest. From the same seller, I had #164 & 169 and they both graded 9.8s, white, but sold them a few years ago. You have an amazing set, congrats to you.

Hey everyone. I'm new to the CGC boards but definitely not new to Wonder Woman. I was thrilled to find this thread. I just got back today from picking up some killer Wonder Womans. Having a group of people to share them with that are Wonder Woman lovers is exciting since my family just doesn't get it lol.

The 23 listed here is the pride of my collection. All the others are brand new to the family. 40 in VF, 110, in VF, 116 in VF/NM

74210.jpg.11055ddb417c1da31e95edcc47dc4ae9.jpg

74212.jpg.e2da61c46e438b07a3c49dbb8c2faa2d.jpg

74213.jpg.2d241b64359f5c0c231bc0401344acea.jpg

74214.jpg.9696d64f5a76f9b2c40485062f7e3aa2.jpg

Nice to see more Wonder Woman Collector's on the thread,and really NICE books!

I was surprised to win this last night, not one of my favorite covers, but one that was hard to find, even in low grade, so I'm happy (and I blame Gator for selling me those other Crippens, so I got hooked;)

wonderwoman59.jpg

Heritage just posted a bunch of these middies on their site for next Sunday. I've decided to abandon going beyond the #35 set I assembled because they are just so darned difficult, and costly.

It's so true. Finding the books from 40 through 112 can be a definite challenge with the exception of a couple that seem to always crop up but only in low grade. I've really been focusing on finishing the silver age portion of the collection and I'm finally down to just needing 13 books (86, 90, 91, 93, 95, 96, 98, 102, 103, 106, 107, 108, 111.) Finding the Golden Age books has been easier in a lot of ways than the early SA stuff. Of course the GA books need 62 more to finish that lot. Anyone with any leads please let me know.

Going through this thread I have to compliment you all. There are some beautiful books listed and some amazing collections have been put together!

Welcome to the forum:) It's nice to see more WW collectors...but it means more competition;)

I have a #90 listed in the VCC (Selling Forum) but it's low grade...I probably have some more, but they are also probably low grade...send me a PM with your list, one never knows

Edited by skypinkblu

It's so true. Finding the books from 40 through 112 can be a definite challenge with the exception of a couple that seem to always crop up but only in low grade. I've really been focusing on finishing the silver age portion of the collection and I'm finally down to just needing 13 books (86, 90, 91, 93, 95, 96, 98, 102, 103, 106, 107, 108, 111.) Finding the Golden Age books has been easier in a lot of ways than the early SA stuff. Of course the GA books need 62 more to finish that lot. Anyone with any leads please let me know.

Going through this thread I have to compliment you all. There are some beautiful books listed and some amazing collections have been put together!

I feel your pain. All I need is a high-grade WW 101 to complete my collection, but it has proved quite elusive.

Bill

I have one oddball WW left. I believe I scanned the book before but after 90+ pages I'll give it another go.

wonderwoman30cgc8.5.jpg

That's the story about the Radium Giants, right? (Secret of the Limestone Caves)

On my element want list, but suspect that I'll have to be satisfied with a reprint.

Nice copy, nice cover!

Jack

Of course there might be someone who would SCAN a page for you, Jack;) :foryou:

WHO? WHO?

Only if the book isn't too fragile to smack down on the scanner. Reprints come in handy for scans except when the art is too close to the spine.

If I'm right about Radium Giants, let me know. I suspect that cover-to-cover scanned issues are out there somewhere.

Thanks,

Jack