• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago advice

14 posts in this topic

Depends on time of day. Between 7:00-9:00 AM & 4:30-7:00PM are approximate rush hour times, so it'll take a while depending on the route you take. Any other time shouldn't take to much more than 40-45 minutes dependent on route & how fast you drive.

enjoy the cab fare to and from (unless they have a shuttle to your hotel?) The first year I went I ended up spending $40 just to get to the Rosemont area...ridiculous...
:whatthe:

man that is aweful :tonofbricks:

We are lucky to be staying close enough where we can walk or catch a shuttle to and from the center.

enjoy the cab fare to and from (unless they have a shuttle to your hotel?) The first year I went I ended up spending $40 just to get to the Rosemont area...ridiculous...

We are lucky to be staying close enough where we can walk or catch a shuttle to and from the center.

Take the cab and stick Danny with the bill.

Excellent idea :hail:

Excellent idea :hail:
:whatev:

Well, Midway airport is a long way from the convention center. O'Hare aiport is right next to the convention center -- it may cost a little more to fly into O'Hare not Midway but it might be worth it from the time/convenience standpoint. (shrug)

Well, Midway airport is a long way from the convention center. O'Hare aiport is right next to the convention center -- it may cost a little more to fly into O'Hare not Midway but it might be worth it from the time/convenience standpoint. (shrug)

Steve is right. Here's a map of the Chicago expressway system. Midway is pretty south of the convetion center

41877-ChicagoExpresswayMap.gif.13726c4cbdef0bcd56b9d09edc9f560c.gif