• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first SS book

23 posts in this topic

I just got this back from CGC today. It was board-graded at an 8.0-8.5 and I was expecting OW/W pages. Needless to say I'm VERY happy with the results :banana:

181_2.jpg

181_1.jpg

Now I need to find a legal size scanner...never had one of these new-fangled "slabs" before :insane:

I just got this back from CGC today. It was board-graded at an 8.0-8.5 and I was expecting OW/W pages. Needless to say I'm VERY happy with the results :banana:

181_2.jpg

181_1.jpg

Now I need to find a legal size scanner...never had one of these new-fangled "slabs" before :insane:

lol the good scanner comes long after a slew of nice slabs. Least that's how it worked out for me. Congrats on that copy of a more than key book and to have it SS'd ..... (worship)

Continue on with the great books!

Richard

I finally got around to picking mine up, unfortunately it went from a 9.0 to an 8.5 (not that it really matters since I will never be selling it) but the PQ did go up.

hm

IncredibleHulk1819.0Label.jpg

IncredibleHulk1818.5SSFront.jpg

I know what you mean...mine could have come back as a 7.0 or something and I wouldn't have cared since it won't ever be for sale. I think I'm starting to get hooked on the whole SS thing because I'm already looking around for other books to get signed :grin:

Yeah, the only thing worse than SS books is OA!

I'm starting to find this out hm

Just bought my first page of OA a couple days ago, and now I'm working on pages 2 and 3 doh!:insane: