• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nearmint's ridiculously late San Diego pics...

52 posts in this topic

100%???...I Dunno what college rule that is.. but when I was in college I got laid by mostly non smokers.. not that I even cared or noticed if she smoked or not.. since most the girls where just 1 or 2 time things/hits!... college days :cloud9:

Ed Burns and an actress whose name I can't remember, but she seemed more than a little high during the panel...

Wasn't she the princess in "A Knight's Tale"?

Yep, she was. Her name is Shannyn Sossamon. She was also in terrible movies such as 40 days and 40 nights, Rules of Attraction, The Order, and one great movie, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. I worked on a Mick Jagger video that she was in, and she was one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. She was also really nice too.

But to stay on subject, I don't know if she smokes or not. (shrug)

Thanks for the pics!

She may have just been unprepared for the room. It's common for even major stars to walk out on that stage and be literally shocked to see 6500 pair of eyes looking back at them. It's like they expected 4 or 5 drooling fanboys. She just looked very out of it, laughing at inappropriate times, not answering questions well or at all, and Ed Burns looked a bit uncomfortable next to her. He figured out really quick that he'd better handle the questions, as people were starting to laugh at her.

It's interesting to watch actors & actresses at panel discussions. Some flounder, like the one pictured with Ed Burns above, others get by marginally well. But Kate owned the room. She's surprisingly smart, clever and extremely charming.

Do I sound smitten?

I absolutely agree. I never thought much of her or her movies until I saw her on Leno or Letterman and she was fantastic--well spoken and absolutely charming.

I recommend you rent "Laurel Canyon". :cloud9:

It's interesting to watch actors & actresses at panel discussions. Some flounder, like the one pictured with Ed Burns above, others get by marginally well. But Kate owned the room. She's surprisingly smart, clever and extremely charming.

Do I sound smitten?

I absolutely agree. I never thought much of her or her movies until I saw her on Leno or Letterman and she was fantastic--well spoken and absolutely charming.

:headbang: I almost forgot that performance. And, yes, I am a Kate fan. And, yes, my wife knows ...

Do I sound smitten?

Thanks, will put on my list. Prior to seeing her on the talkshow, I associated her with winners like "Underworld" and "Pearl Harbour", so just figured she was some vapid eye candy who only worked on krap films.

Kate is a smoker :luhv:

Yeah i know but i don't think you should judge her for it.

katebwhitejeans04.jpg

If you get a chance, rent and view her version of Jane Austen's "Emma" that A & E made around the same time that Gwyneth Paltrow did her version. It's a wonderful adaption and Kate is quite good.