• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When is the next VCC?

35 posts in this topic

August 18 and 19.

I'm saving my cash. :applause:

Save your cash for the August 15-17 pre-VCC sales. The pre-VCC sales were the best on the last go-around..., :kidaround:

i'm saving mine for when the real deals happen. The Pre-Pre-VCC sale!

The Best don't get there by becoming complacent :whatev:

Then why do you work for the government? lol

Lots of free time. Best part time job I've ever had. :busy:

I agree. My wife works for the government as an auditor and she has a lot of free time on her hands. Plus it would take an act of Congress to get fired...and I've known people that would get fired and work again in another goverment agency...

When do you start to reserve your tables? I'd like one right by the door this time, if possible.

Andy

So when they find out his High Grade Silvr AGeb comics all have been restored he can run out of the convention hall

I see no problem with VCC space costing money. I would have no problem chipping in a few bucks if it went towards marketing the event.

Having a banner say at comicpriceguide.com would be pretty cheap.

I see no problem with VCC space costing money. I would have no problem chipping in a few bucks if it went towards marketing the event.

:o:o:o

The next step would be creating a separate FVCC (Free VCC) for everyone else.

The only problem I see with that is that I would no longer be participating. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

The only problem I see with that is that I would no longer be participating. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

Don't make Cd4ever quit the VCC, that's were I got my best buy last time!

There are probably places/sites that you could advertise it without it costing any money. You could accept donations, but at this point, it's unlikely that you'd get any.

Andy