• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newforce, friend of the message board or arch enemy?

21 posts in this topic

Hey Rick,

Congrats on the Detective 142, CGC 6.0, off-white pages ... :cry:

And I thought you were my friend :baiting:

sorry...it wasn't in your "needs" list (I do have 2 #103's now, as a result)....I do try to look and see if my fellow boardies are in the need for something I need....of course, with the new "bidder 1" thingie, I can never tell...

I know STEVE and I have to decide what to do on a book...but, I am one that will usually back off if someone asked me too ;)

gator

I know STEVE and I have to decide what to do on a book...but, I am one that will usually back off if someone asked me too

gator

Tis true - rick is one of the most courteous members of the Borg...uh, I mean Board :)

(and yes, I'll accept your offer to withdraw the snipe on that one book...thank you, and wish me luck! :golfclap:)

Hey Rick,

Congrats on the Detective 142, CGC 6.0, off-white pages ... :cry:

And I thought you were my friend :baiting:

sorry...it wasn't in your "needs" list (I do have 2 #103's now, as a result)....I do try to look and see if my fellow boardies are in the need for something I need....of course, with the new "bidder 1" thingie, I can never tell...

I know STEVE and I have to decide what to do on a book...but, I am one that will usually back off if someone asked me too ;)

gator

Please put me on the list if you upgrade :wishluck:

Definately a friend in my book. A while back Rick very generously tried to help me acquire one of my main grails and even though the attempt was unsuccessful (my ebay nemesis having bottomless pockets apparently) I was blown away by the gesture. Rick is very cool (even if he is a Gator fan)! (thumbs u

Jeff

(Go 'Noles! :baiting:)

hello all...

STEVE...check (now you have to help me find one!)

Greg...check (do you need a nice 103?)

Mike...check (I will upgrade, eventually!)

Bennos...will email you next results when I get

Jeff....we'll see you in Nov on our way to back to back (I can dream, can't I!) :baiting:

flying out to Chicago today, see everyone thursday!

gator

Jeff....we'll see you in Nov on our way to back to back (I can dream, can't I!) :baiting:

Normally, I'd say I'm looking forward to it, but the way things have been going the last few years... well, not so much. If we just have a winning record, I'll be happy. :insane:

Jeff

Rocky Top You'll Always Be, Home Sweet Home To Me!!!!!!!

Stomp them gators

Vaughn

well, I will give you that in the last 17 years, the Vols have managed to beat the Gators, what , 2 times?.....bwaa hahahahahahah..... :baiting:

I'll still look for a GIC 9 for you, though

rick

Rocky Top You'll Always Be, Home Sweet Home To Me!!!!!!!

Stomp them gators

Vaughn

well, I will give you that in the last 17 years, the Vols have managed to beat the Gators, what , 2 times?.....bwaa hahahahahahah..... :baiting:

I'll still look for a GIC 9 for you, though

rick

we had the important wins... :sorry:

by the way found a GIC 9! actually another board member found it on ebay and won it for me. The next one I'm going after is: Sea Hound: Captain Silver's Log 4 1949 Capt. Silver Syndicate/Avon

Newforce = friend! :acclaim:

I bought his Tec35, he bought my MMC19, and if he wants to be taken seriously as a Timely collector, he'll buy my HT1, presently for sale on eBay :baiting:

...here is a pic of Newforce...ah, ah, I mean Detective27Kid

When he sold me his Tec #29 at cost he didn't even give me a plastic sleeve for the CGC holder........... :P

......FRIEND!!!!!!!! :applause:

I bought his Tec35, he bought my MMC19, and if he wants to be taken seriously as a Timely collector, he'll buy my HT1, presently for sale on eBay :baiting:

When he sold me his Tec #29 at cost he didn't even give me a plastic sleeve for the CGC holder........... :P

that new force guy is a cheap, lazy, good for nuthin bum !...off with his head! :devil:

gator

that new force guy is a cheap, lazy, good for nuthin bum !...off with his head! :devil:

gator

If he sells me his other unrestored Tec #35 maybe I can look past the whole lazy and cheap thing! :P:baiting: