• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Questions For WW Chicago 2007

2 posts in this topic

I have scoured the boards looking for definitive answers to my questions. And while most have been answered by the awesome staff at CGC, I still am a little unclear on a few things. Perhaps you can shed some definitive light on the following...

(Please keep in mind I am a newbie and have never attempted this CGC signature situation before)

1. I could have sworn I seen some post that as long as I drop off my comics to the CGC booth at the convention (and pay the proper fees of course) that I can have you guys get them signed for me; as opposed to me trying to make every signing for every item I want signed. Is this true?

2. When you buy a CGC witness voucher, how many items is the witness allowed to witness being signed at one signing?

3. How many copies of the submission form do I need for each book signed? Is there a link you can give me for an online version of this form?

I appreciate your answers as they come in. Thanks for your time and the opportunities you provide to us collectors.

1. I could have sworn I seen some post that as long as I drop off my comics to the CGC booth at the convention (and pay the proper fees of course) that I can have you guys get them signed for me; as opposed to me trying to make every signing for every item I want signed. Is this true?

YES, it is. We will do our best to get them signed for you but we cannot fully guaranty that we will be successful.

2. When you buy a CGC witness voucher, how many items is the witness allowed to witness being signed at one signing?

Each Wizard Signature Series Witness voucher is good for the number of items indicated on the voucher. 1 item voucher = 1 item, 5 item voucher = 5 items, 10 item voucher = 10 items.

3. How many copies of the submission form do I need for each book signed? Is there a link you can give me for an online version of this form?

Not for Signature Series. If you are submitting multiple items you do only one submission form. I help you fill out the paperwork, it doesn't take long.

Thanks,

Kevin