• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirby X-Men 1 art

30 posts in this topic

Complete book was sold this weekend.

No surprise there. I'm guessing cash/trade somehwere around 500K? Personally, I'm not very interested in getting a page from this book.

Hari

How did you arrive at that guess Hari? Do we know if it went to a dealer and if it will be offered up in the near future?

Clem...

Complete book was sold this weekend.

No surprise there. I'm guessing cash/trade somehwere around 500K? Personally, I'm not very interested in getting a page from this book.

Hari

Im assuming this does not include the cover... ?

The whole book was offered by JPMint a few years back I think for (insert Dr. Evil voice) 1 Million Dollars. The cover wasn't amongst the book back then either.

Bleeker

You are correct. I just got off the phone with the seller and there is no sale. He has several firm offers for the whole book and is weighing his options. I apologize for the misinformation that I provided yesterday.

S

Bleeker

You are correct. I just got off the phone with the seller and there is no sale. He has several firm offers for the whole book and is weighing his options. I apologize for the misinformation that I provided yesterday.

S

Does he accept fluke?

Foggy Nelson