• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOCK a double strike.

185 posts in this topic

Personally I like Tim & Vince. 2 guys that have been both informative in their own ways to me and I'd agree with the Doctor that it's not always fun and games as it's a message board. The thing is with message boards are that Ego's get challenged and some folks have larger egos than others. This makes for some sometimes uncomfortable conversations for some folks and that's why we have mods. If I don't like the way a thread is going I tune out.

Name calling and racist remarks are not welcome here and the philosophy of 'he slapped me so I am allowed to punch him' is not accepted here.

:o

Wow... I missed a good cat fight!

the only thing that drives me nutz about jc is his constant krap about how after over 30 years

suddenly the vintage comic market is going to crash. (which i know some of you agree).

other then that i fully enjoy his posts.

You can say this after the total hatchet job he did on you in that "how much will they be worth in 30 years?" thread? He not only insulted your opinion, he completely all over your intelligence, mocked you, etc. Very personal stuff.

You MUST be a glutton for punishment or suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

lol takes WAY more then then some guy trying to pass along his doom and gloom.

and to be honest i think the reason he got so pissed that day was cause he knows i'm right.

:golfclap: That's how it's done.

And I think your right.

:gossip: He did post a picture of himself just before he took a break. He was showing the reason for his break.

Where's that? (shrug)

I know he has a library of scary internet photos that he likes to post of fat, old guys sitting at their computer doing who knows what, but I didn't think those were actually him? vomit.gif

:gossip: He did post a picture of himself just before he took a break. He was showing the reason for his break.

Where's that? (shrug)

I know he has a library of scary internet photos that he likes to post of fat, old guys sitting at their computer doing who knows what, but I didn't think those were actually him? vomit.gif

I don't really want to go searching for it, but I believe it was in his post saying that he was taking a break. Of course, that picture may not be there anymore....

Andy

the only thing that drives me nutz about jc is his constant krap about how after over 30 years

suddenly the vintage comic market is going to crash. (which i know some of you agree).

other then that i fully enjoy his posts.

You can say this after the total hatchet job he did on you in that "how much will they be worth in 30 years?" thread? He not only insulted your opinion, he completely all over your intelligence, mocked you, etc. Very personal stuff.

You MUST be a glutton for punishment or suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

lol takes WAY more then then some guy trying to pass along his doom and gloom.

and to be honest i think the reason he got so pissed that day was cause he knows i'm right.

:golfclap: That's how it's done.

And I think your right.

Monstro's got a great sense of humor and able to take things with a grain of salt alot better than the average person that's for sure.

:golfclap::golfclap:

I don't really want to go searching for it, but I believe it was in his post saying that he was taking a break. Of course, that picture may not be there anymore....

Andy

I read that thread, but it didn't have his picture (a real one anyway).

I tried to look back at the thread, but it appears the archives only go back 1,000 posts...and yes, JC has made 1,000 posts since July 4, or about 31 posts per day over the last month. :screwy:

Well, being at work made me miss the fireworks. Since I didn't see what went on, I really can't comment on it with any authority.

When has that ever stopped anyone. JC would be ashamed of you. (tsk)

Well, being at work made me miss the fireworks. Since I didn't see what went on, I really can't comment on it with any authority.

When has that ever stopped anyone. JC would be ashamed of you. (tsk)

Yeah, I'll sit this one out. lol