• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supa-Pimp..have you gone crazy altogether??

164 posts in this topic

it's now 4 more years later, we need supapimp to post here

Someone has got to have contact with him in the real world.

I got here far too late to enjoy the action firsthand but I've always been curious as to what happened with the lawsuit hm

Same thing that happend to the lawsuits he threatened me with, nothing.

He also wanted to beat me up so I posted a picture of myself, gave him my address and also posted when and where I would be at comic cons. Coward never showed.

Classic.

More classic than the time he offered to fly me to NYC, buy me a steak dinner, and then murder me? He was the best of all of us. <3

Did you take him up? I have to believe, of that offer, he wouldn't come through.

-slym

Supa-Pimp was driven out of here by some shady dealings of his about, what, 3 years ago...?

Don't remember...

Last post was in 2013. I don't know what the circumstances were as most likely the useful posts would most likely have been nuked.

He promised a NM #98 to someone as prize from a raffle or something. Refused to pay for shipping to the UK.

Link.

I can't believe that was over 8 years ago. Time really flies.

Ahhhh! The good ole days. :cloud9:

I got here far too late to enjoy the action firsthand but I've always been curious as to what happened with the lawsuit hm

He also wanted to beat me up so I posted a picture of myself, gave him my address and also posted when and where I would be at comic cons. Coward never showed.

Classic.

More classic than the time he offered to fly me to NYC, buy me a steak dinner, and then murder me? He was the best of all of us. <3

Did you take him up? I have to believe, of that offer, he wouldn't come through.

-slym

I'd take him up on it right now. *packing bags*

Classic.

-slym

So he wouldn't even give you time to digest your food before being murdered? How rude!

Classic.

-slym

giphy_zpszn3mayoz.gif

Classic.

-slym

With all of the anonymous posters, I can't make heads or tails of this. Is the person in discussion here Danny Dupcak?

Classic.

-slym

With all of the anonymous posters, I can't make heads or tails of this. Is the person in discussion here Danny Dupcak?

Yes.

Meth is currently sitting in the penalty box

Arch

Was there a live video feed posted?

This is not the feed you are looking for. Move along.

giphy2_zpsfxsvw8fp.gifOld Guy! :banana:

Squidmo2000 :banana:

Classic.

-slym

I did. I'm dead now. The steak was delicious, though.

Yours,

Ghost of Lego

Classic.

-slym

I did. I'm dead now. The steak was delicious, though.

Yours,

Ghost of Lego

Was there quinoa on the side?

[Zaid went after him in a child support battle on his own dime a few years ago.

Didn't Zaid say he was going to keep us updated about that debacle? And remember when Dupcake's ( alleged former girlfriend ) showed up and started saying he trimmed books etc.

And what did ever happen to Roboblow and his endless swarm of high grade key books? We need some answers around here. lol

The case ended up settling. The litigation took so long - gotta love the NYC Family Court system - that the "minor" child aged out and turned 21. It wasn't the result I wanted but it was a fair one under the circumstances that befell us. And I do believe the litigation helped favorably modify his comic book behavior, at least for the time being.