• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Value Stamps

35 posts in this topic

Maybe?

Title Avengers (1963-1996 1st Series) 79

Publisher Marvel

Comment Captain America guest stars in "Lo, the Lethal Legion!' -script by Roy Thomas, pencils by John Buscema, inks by Tom Palmer. Avengers roll call: Goliath, Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, the Black Panther, and the Vision. Thor and Iron Man appearances. Buscema cover.

Maybe?

Publisher Marvel

Comment Captain America guest stars in "Lo, the Lethal Legion!' -script by Roy Thomas, pencils by John Buscema, inks by Tom Palmer. Avengers roll call: Goliath, Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, the Black Panther, and the Vision. Thor and Iron Man appearances. Buscema cover.

Ok... now which page? :shrug:

Page 4 Had to move some boxes for that one!!!

Maybe?

Publisher Marvel

Maybe?

Publisher Marvel

Ok, ok... I'll send it along with the other books.

I have a fine copy...do i at least get an upgrade??? :wishluck::headbang:

Maybe?

Publisher Marvel

Ok, ok... I'll send it along with the other books.