• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Witnesses across the pond

9 posts in this topic

Are their any board members form England/UK that do Sig Series witnessing?

I'd like sigs from some VERTIGO guys(Ennis/Dillon/Fabry/Ormston) and these very rarely make it to the states, if ever.

So who do I need to talk to over there?

And If I do get a book witnessed over there, can I have it shipped directly to me from FL instead of it going back to England than back to the states?

Mike

Alex, Thanks.

I know Ennis goes to NY occassionally and I have seen Fabry at San Diego in 2005. Of cousre the ideal situation would be to have them all in one place at one time :wishluck:

Dillon I haven't ever heard of coming to the states (maybe if a book he is on gets more popular and Marvel brings him over is the only possibility). And I have spoken with Ormston many times and the cost for him to go to San Diego is very prohibitive. He did just do a show in the UK last month, however.

Anyone from CGC have a list/contact info for reps overseas?

Are their any board members form England/UK that do Sig Series witnessing?

I'd like sigs from some VERTIGO guys(Ennis/Dillon/Fabry/Ormston) and these very rarely make it to the states, if ever.

So who do I need to talk to over there?

And If I do get a book witnessed over there, can I have it shipped directly to me from FL instead of it going back to England than back to the states?

Mike

There are no UK based Signature Series Witnesses at this time.

In the past some North American based SS Witnesses have attended UK events (like Carlos did with Bristol in May).

Please note: Garth Ennis now lives in New York, he just doesn't like making public appearances, especially at conventions.