• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is required to become a signature witness for CGC?

7 posts in this topic

And no, I am not interested in any Watchtower publications, nor images of Oatu the Watcher Just curious, does one have to swear a loyalty oath or become a Borock blood brother? I think it would be advantageous for CGC to "deputize" (for lack of a better term) more CGC signature witnesses.

Thanks in advance for any helpful information. And no, I really couldn't find an answer on the thread about SS questions.

Your soul.

And no, I am not interested in any Watchtower publications, nor images of Oatu the Watcher Just curious, does one have to swear a loyalty oath or become a Borock blood brother? I think it would be advantageous for CGC to "deputize" (for lack of a better term) more CGC signature witnesses.

Thanks in advance for any helpful information. And no, I really couldn't find an answer on the thread about SS questions.

CP,

I do not intend to dismiss your premise at all, but I can tell you that I have never had a problem getting stuff done by the existing witnesses. A few scant months ago I was a complete newb, and they treated me great. From February until today, I have had at least 125 books in some stage of the SS process. You just have to get them the books and the cash far enough in advance. My 2c.

--S.

Human Sacrifice to the god Borockski

There are many Signature Series Witnesses out there, but in order to be "deputized" one would have to have, or be associated with, an existing CGC dealer account.

Most Witnesses have their own dealer account, or were requested to be made Witnesses by a dealer who has SS approval. There is a screening process for new Witnesses..

If you have a CGC dealer account and you want to get approval to do SS then you need to contact Paul Litch at CGC. Ditto if you work for a store that has a CGC dealer account and you want approval to do SS. Account holder will have to make a request.

If you have neither then you need to set up an account of your own. For that you'll need to contact Customer Service for a dealer account package and start there.