• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On eBay - Sandman, Miracleman, Bolland and Walking Dead Art

31 posts in this topic

I hate you!!!! :grin:

What could you possibly be getting that would make you need to sell of the JT MM page? (shrug)

er...well, I bought a ton of Dave McKean art in San Diego. That hurt. The Fabry HB cover is still kicking my azz too and I've been buying a good bit of non-comic art lately.

I had to sell stuff just to pay for parking in Baltimore. doh!

You finally tapped out your secret HG source, eh?

Yeah, the parking in Bmore is pricey. I figure I'll park in that same lot as a few years ago.

well, I bought a ton of Dave McKean art in San Diego.

:o Not Sandman covers!!!!

You finally tapped out your secret HG source, eh?

Yeah, the parking in Bmore is pricey. I figure I'll park in that same lot as a few years ago.

well, I bought a ton of Dave McKean art in San Diego.

:o Not Sandman covers!!!!

Nah, don't have one of those yet. I bought a painted DPS from Cages, a painted Mr. Punch page, a series of Jimi Hendrix pieces he did for the New Yorker and two pages from a book he illustrated called Slow Chocolate Autopsy (they're in my CAF now). I'll get my sandman cover some day ;)

Only have my eyes on one...

Hmmmm.....wonder what it could be.....???

:signfunny:

I would definitely be going after that Tony Moore Walking Dead piece if I wasn't trying to pay off 2 other cool pages :headbang:

Good luck Joe, George, and Chris!!! I hope one of you guys gets it :wishluck: