• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On eBay - Sandman, Miracleman, Bolland and Walking Dead Art

31 posts in this topic

man, my limit was $800......

You fibbed to me then. :o

I told you the truth though; I put my bid in @$857.57 and was way out gunned. Looks like I'll be buying a page straight from Tony. Not to be sacrilegious, but I like Adlard's stuff better. You can pick up really great Adlard Walking Dead covers for those prices. (thumbs u

man, my limit was $800......

You fibbed to me then. :o

I told you the truth though; I put my bid in @$857.57 and was way out gunned. Looks like I'll be buying a page straight from Tony. Not to be sacrilegious, but I like Adlard's stuff better. You can pick up really great Adlard Walking Dead covers for those prices. (thumbs u

Not you, FFcomics.

Sides I was just :baiting:

I bought a page from Sandman #50 (one of my favorite issues) years ago as a gift to my brother and I completely forgot about it till just now. Is $1500 typical for a Sandman page these days? I don't remember what I paid but the artist was selling pages from this issue on eBay and it went pretty cheap at the time.

Steve -

Do you know who owns any of the covers Tony did?

There are two or three in people's galleries on CAF. Every owner describes the piece as a prized possession. I doubt any will sell unless you offer silly money.

WOW, over $1,000 :o

Congrats on the sale Solar, but I'm sorry Joe, George, and Chris :foryou:

I'm not too upset. Something else will come along. I can think of a lot of other pieces I can pick up for 1K. The max bid was probably at least a hundred or two higher. I wouldn't be surprised if it was set at $1500. Oh well.

Steve -

Do you know who owns any of the covers Tony did?

No, I don't know any of them personally Chris, but as George listed, there are some on CAF. I have a feeling it would cost a pretty penny to pry any of those out of collections....

Thanks again to everybody who bid. I'm very happy with my ending prices (thumbs u

Makes it a little easier to part with some of my best stuff.