• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhino's Chicago Con Report -- with lots o' compromising photos!!!!

57 posts in this topic

Great pics! :applause:

I always thought Angelo would look like this guy

watcher2.jpg

I thought Angelo was quite the looker (thumbs u or I'm just buttering him

up to get first dibs on "My Little Pony" OA signed by the cutest future

star. :cloud9:

Another excellent report and good to see one of your Great Danes. :acclaim:

Thanks for an awesome report Steve, (worship) (worship)

:foryou:

Fay, I will touch on this when I get time to write up my own Con report. But Angelo was beyond nice to allow Ellen to impose on his dining experience, he not only drew with her as she sat on lap,(after he safely relocated his books) He also tutored her on the fine art of shadowing. Whats funny is I think she listened.

I am not sure who was more smitten, Ang, or Ellen.

And major props to Rhino for hosting the mini dinner, the food was fantastic as was the conversation. I could easily eat there twice a week.

Ze-

Great pics! :applause:

I always thought Angelo would look like this guy

watcher2.jpg

I thought Angelo was quite the looker (thumbs u or I'm just buttering him

up to get first dibs on "My Little Pony" OA signed by the cutest future

star. :cloud9:

Another excellent report and good to see one of your Great Danes. :acclaim:

Thanks for an awesome report Steve, (worship) (worship)

:foryou:

Thank you, Fay. I'm going to wait and watch that piece of OA appreciate as Ellen develops into a master artist (thumbs u

Fay, I will touch on this when I get time to write up my own Con report. But Angelo was beyond nice to allow Ellen to impose on his dining experience, he not only drew with her as she sat on lap,(after he safely relocated his books) He also tutored her on the fine art of shadowing. Whats funny is I think she listened.

And major props to Rhino for hosting the mini dinner, the food was fantastic as was the conversation. I could easily eat there twice a week.

Ze-

:hi: Hey Kenny. It was my pleasure to draw with Ellen, there was absolutely no imposition whatsoever. She's going to make me a rich man one day :applause:

DSC02384.jpg

Magneto takes the cake for the most pathetic costume / physique combo. Ever. Hilariously bad.

Dude, there was one even worse. There was this "6' something, slightly out of shape in a very loose costume guy" walking around in a Super-man or Shazam costume (can't remember) and he was really in need of a speedo/support underwear. Male gender fender bender protrusion like you've never seen before.

lol

It was unreal.

R.

lol Hey Dennis, I hear a Barnaby's pizza calling! (thumbs u

Next time we do a Frontera dinner you gotta come :baiting:

Don't have to twist my arm for either. Heck, I'll even belly up to the bar at Bienlich's if need be. Either way, count me in.

Thank you, Fay. I'm going to wait and watch that piece of OA appreciate as Ellen develops into a master artist (thumbs u

I was afraid you were going to say that and hold onto it. :frustrated:

I'll still stick with my first statement and you are quite the good looking

dude. :luhv: Take good care of her first work in public soon to be

worth.... (shrug)

You know, there's one more thing I gotta say:

A comic book convention is the only place I know where you can walk up to a girl -- a complete stranger -- at a booth and say "Can I take a closer look at those mini-busts?" and have her smile and say, "Sure!".

lol

I love this hobby. :cloud9:

Ze-

(thumbs u

Ellen was a DOLL. She was just a blast. Happy, well behaved, and she won over the restaurant. I loved it when when she was giving us all stickers and then went over to the ladies at the table next to us and put stickers on THEIR hands too. lol They were like "Oh, why thank you SO much!!!" :D

She's welcome at dinner anytime, bro!