• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhino's Chicago Con Report -- with lots o' compromising photos!!!!

57 posts in this topic

Great pics! :applause:

I thought Angelo was quite the looker (thumbs u or I'm just buttering him

up to get first dibs on "My Little Pony" OA signed by the cutest future

star. :cloud9:

Another excellent report and good to see one of your Great Danes. :acclaim:

Thanks for an awesome report Steve, (worship) (worship)

:foryou:

Thanks Fay,

Here's more doggie pics. Oh, and Razor too :baiting:lol

DSC02393.jpg

DSC02396.jpg

DSC02392.jpg

Great report Steve. Thanks for posting the pictures of the dogs. My daughter Daniela really enjoyed them. It was great meeting everyone. MK, I will post more oftern and will let you know about your grading skills!!

Great report Steve. Thanks for posting the pictures of the dogs. My daughter Daniela really enjoyed them. It was great meeting everyone. MK, I will post more oftern and will let you know about your grading skills!!
That was without a doubt a easy 9.8... Did you submit it?

(thumbs u

More pinball next time. You'll be knocked off the Family Members list on the Addams Family machine by the time you come back... :devil::baiting:

Slave Girl Leia:

DSC02363.jpg

This is J. Scott Campbell's girlfriend. Who got more attention them him at his booth in Artists Alley.

Aha -- that's why I kept seeing her at artists alley. (thumbs u

Interesting that a major comic artist's GF dresses up as slavegirl leia for the Con. hm I wonder if it helps him sell sketches and art? hm hm hm